Volunteering 9.30.11


Logan wearing the hat he made today...each of the kids got to choose either Gordo the Gorilla or Honey Horse to color and decorate into a hat!  Logan has been doing so well staying in the lines.

Just an example of some of the school supplies there!

That's a little boy hard at work.

I loved the Jumbo sized crayons...much easier for little hands to manipulate!

Ta-da!!!  What a good looking group of kindergarteners and their hats.  Well done little ones!
I had taken yesterday off because of Logan's root canal and I wasn't sure if he was going to need to stay home a second day, so I took today off as well and as Logan was feeling great, I decided today would be a perfect day to volunteer in his classroom.  What fun!  I was so impressed that only a month into the school year, the kids know the drill.  They know what to do when they enter the classroom, they know how to behave, the procedures to follow, what's expected, etc.  It's a well oiled machine and all that with a sub today!  Hopefully I'll get more oppotunities to help out in Logan's classroom.

No comments: