Christmas Morning 12.26.11


Logan must have been very nice this year...Santa brought him a Wii!

And Norman found this candy cane bone in his stocking!

Operation Mater!

Christmas at our house would not be complete without a dinosaur of some kind.

Logan's getting so good at taking pictures.  

Logan "helped" Norman open up his present!  I think Norman was very excited!

Logan spent Christmas morning with Mike this year, so Santa came to our house that night and we woke up to some lovely surprises on the morning of the 26th.  I don't think it will ever get old...the excitement on Logan's face when he rushes into my room to tell me that Santa has been here!  And Norman definitely knew something was up!  We had such a great morning...taking our time, relishing in being together and the joy this morning brings.  Some people say that Christmas is for kids.  I say Christmas is for anyone who still believes.  

No comments: