Ducks 8.18.11


I'm pretty sure Logan named one of the ducks blackie and Craig named one whitey!  :o)

See, there's whitey!  The boys were awfully patient as they waited for the ducks to eat all the bread!

Come one ducks...trust us, you'll love it!

Just like at the berry farm with Logan, Brett decided feeding the ducks entailed, one chunk of bread for the ducks, one piece for him and so on.  :o)
After blueberry picking, it was back to our place for some lunch and then a walk to see/feed the ducks and a Starbucks stop.  I love summer and all it has to offer.  It always goes by so fast, but I feel like we do a great job of taking advantage of every opportunity given.  I predict years of summer adventures for Logan and I; hopefully alongside Karen and the boys for some of those grand adventures!!! :o)

No comments: