The River 8.16.11


Yeah, that's right, I'm tough!  :o)

Do I have a cute nephew or what??

I love my mom!

Great picture of Kim and Shane.

Have I mentioned recently how lucky I am that I am a teacher and I get to spend the summer playing with my number one guy????  :o)

On our third day of vacation, we wanted to head to THE candy shop.  On our way there we stopped to explore a little picnic area that was right next to this beautiful river.  Logan had a blast throwing rocks in to the river to make splashes, while Shane climbed every rock in sight.  At one point, Logan wanted my help to lift "a big rock" to throw into the river.  Well, needless to say, I believe rock wasn't quite the right word...boulder was more like it.  So, we tried, but unfortunately, we were unsuccessful.  :o)

No comments: