Mini-Golf 8.15.11


Shane was a fierce competitor...I think the rest of us were taking way too long for his liking!  :o)

Logan did a great job...he was totally focused...er, most of the time.  I will say at one point, I turned around and found him sitting on the green shoving his golfball into his sock.  Ummm...okay.

Kim did great and was our official score keeper!

Mom was a totally pro and she only almost left her camera there twice!  :o)


I'm pretty sure I didn't win any awards, but I'm telling you, the course was beautiful, challenging, yet totally kid friendly.  I can't wait to go back again and again.

After shopping we went to find some mini-golf.  There are two fantastic courses in town, so we chose the one that was the most kid friendly and played a full 18 holes!  It was a blast!  Then after golfing, the boys played some arcade games and then it was off to dinner at a local diner.  I'm not sure a day gets more perfect than this one!

No comments: