L.C.B. 8.11.11


It's a tough job to drive the pirate ship, but somebodies got to do it!

Craig, AKA waterboy, swam and splashed and dived all afternoon.

Ummmm, Logan, it's August...a little early for the Halloween themed get-up!  :o)

BUT...who am I to mess with dress-up days???  Batman {Craig} looks like he's ready to save Gotham once again!

And here comes Mini-Batman!!!  The cutest little crime fighter of them all!

While Karen had an appointment this afternoon, Logan and I had the pleasure of Craig and Brett's company.  Luckily, it was a beautiful summer day so we had some outside playtime which definitely included getting in the pool and then some indoor fun with dress-up!  I love that even as the boys get older, they still find dressing up and playing make believe the coolest thing ever.  And as Brett gets bigger and bigger, he gets right in there with them.  Today I was lucky enough to be protected by super heroes galore.  {Although, truth be told, I'm really not sure who Logan was being.  Dare I say, the bad guy???}  :o)










No comments: