Fillings 11.2.11


Before the gas...life was good...hands in the pockets...smiling...no big deal!

Still good...

A little nervous...notice the hands are not in the pockets anymore...but still hanging in there....
After the ordeal... 

Logan had to go back to the dentist today for some fillings.  I figured we were golden because it wasn't as big a procedure as last time and he did great!  Unfortunately, as soon as he smelled the banana he remembered the last experience and had a complete meltdown.  It was so bad that I had to hold him down as he screamed and cried.  I felt horrible, but I knew he needed those fillings and I certainly didn't want to come back again after we had made it as far as we had.  Luckily, once the happy gas took effect he calmed down enough for the Dr. L to finish the job.  What we really need now is a couple dentist appointments where he just goes in for a cleaning and it's boring and easy; otherwise, my little man is going to develop dentistphobia!  :o(

No comments: