Root Canal 9.29.11


After the procedure...still swollen and a little out of it.  However, it's not as bad as it looks...his eyes are only closed because it was so bright out.  Don't you love the sticker???

Feeling okay, but mostly just wanting to go home!

A few hours later and the smile still isn't exactly back to normal...but cute none the less.

Who doesn't need a little pizza after a root canal???

When he sat down to eat his pizza and watch "Wild Kratts" he ran to my room to retrieve one of my hats and wear it backwards, telling me he was now just litle Jimmy from the show who always eats pizza and wears his cap backwards!  Love it!

So, a while back Logan got his first dental x-rays and in the process his dentist determined that he had a cavity that was so bad that he needed a root canal!!!  AHHHHHH!!!!  A root canal???  Are you kidding me?  Ugh!  So, today was the day.  The good news is that I love Logan's new dentist...we decided he needed a pediatric dentist and I couldn't be happier...in fact, it's so great, that I wish they took people older than 18!!  So, they put a movie on, Logan chose "Rio" and and gave him some happy air, Logan chose the flavor of banana and after that it was smooth sailing!  Thank goodness.  Now, the goal is to never have that need again.

No comments: