7th Soccer Game 10.29.11


Great throw in by A!  And look how ready Logan and L are...so much improved from a couple months ago.

Wheels Logan, wheels!

I saw this picture on Pinterest and knew I wanted to copy it...I think it turned out really cool!

The red team brought these jack-o-lanterns for everyone...so sweet!!  What a perfect ending to the season!
 Logan enjoying the cupcakes I brought in honor of his birthday!

Logan's last soccer game of the season happened to fall on his birthday!!  So, I said I would be in charge of treats and found this really cute cupcake design on Pinterest...we usually don't do cupcakes for treats at soccer but between it being the last game AND Logan's birthday, I thought something special was in order.  I think they turned out really cute and the kids loved them.  It was a fantastic last game played against the red team who we had become close with.  It was a perfect way to end the season!

No comments: