1st Lost Tooth 11.21.11











It had been wiggling and wiggling for weeks, and today, it finally came out!  I had picked Logan up from daycare and we were talking about his day and such, when all of a sudden he says, "MOM!"  And I said, "What babe?"  Concerned as he sounded really put out and he says, "My tooth just came out!"  He was awfully concerned, no doubt about it.  I think he wasn't quite sure what to do with it and it bled a little, which I don't think he had planned on.  As I was just worried that somewhere between the car and the house we were going to lose it.  But, everyone can relax...the tooth made it home in one piece.  So, we put it under his pillow and kept our fingers crossed that the tooth fairy would find it and sure enough, she did!  She even left Logan a note and a whole dollar!!  {He wasn't happy that she took the tooth.}  It was a wonderful experience!

No comments: