School Supplies 8.3.11

Our list of supplies.
Seriously? A primary journal? My goodness I have a big kid!

And we descended into madness!


Yup, I had lost all control at this point.


And we are ready for Kindergarten.



I can't believe it, but it's happening. It's time to shop for school supplies for Logan as he goes into kindergarten! WHAT?!?!? How can that be possible? I swear is was a 2 year old just a couple seconds ago! Ah, but what a lucky lady am I to have a healthy, happy, thriving 5 year old! So, we got his list and it was off to the store. While we were there, we not only looked at school supplies, but Logan also convinced me to look at toys. And while we didn't get any, it never hurts to look!!! It was one of those days that when you have a new born it feels like a lifetime away {the shopping for school supplies}, but then before you know it, it's here! What a fun, exciting time for us as Logan starts this new chapter.

No comments: