Christmas 12.25.11


Logan with some awesome new Hot Wheels...oh, and an Angry Bird thrown in for good measure.

Mom's new hat...hopefully that will help keep her warm on her walks.

Dad and his new golfing pullover that Logan and I got him.  It was a perfect fit!

Kim had pointed this new purse out weeks and weeks ago when we were shopping together.  I snuck back and got it the next day.  Hee, hee!

Now if only I could convince Mike to use this to clean my car as well as his own! ;o)

Shane with his new Skylander guy...apparently they are way cool!

I think Logan was excited about his new dinosaur! ;o)

You may not know it, but that's Logan hiding behind that BumbleBee mask! 

Christmas day at Mom and Dad's house!  So.  Much.  Fun.  I don't know who gets more excited...Logan and Shane, or all us grown-ups?!?  Of course we take too many pictures.  Of course we buy each other too many gifts.  Of course we eat too much food.  Of course stay too late.  And of course, if I'm blessed enough to do it for the next 50 years, I'll do it again and again and again.  Christmas is the time of too much.  Give me too much love.  Give me too much giving.  Give me too much laughing.  Give me too much family.  Give me too much spirit.  Give me too much belief.  I'll take it!  Thanks to my amazing family for giving Logan and I too, too much!  Merry Christmas everyone.  May your holidays be filled with too much!

No comments: