Christmas Eve 12.24.11


Chris, Christopher, Jen, Shellie, Matt, and Mike getting ready to watch the kids open their gifts.

Shaun, Emily, Brandi, Aubrey, and Grandma

Aunt Cheryl opening the sign we got for her for up at the cabin.

Cheryl (with Emily's help of course) got all the kids Husky wear.  They looked adorable...Logan got his the next day...maybe I'll have to superimpose him into the picture...yeah, as if I could do that. ;o)

Grandma with her calendar that I made for her that chronicles her life.  It was such a joy for me to put together.  I hope she gets just as much joy out of it all year long.

Christmas Eve at Mick and Cheryl's.  This has been a tradition for as long as I can remember.  It is one of the best parts of Christmas.  The older we get, the busier we all get.  Christmas Eve is the only time I get to see some of my family and I cherish every moment of it.  I am reminded how lucky I am and how valuable family is.  And once again, it was a simply lovely Christmas Eve.

No comments: