Park Obstacles 7.5.11

Obstacle #1: The flying slide leap!
Obstacle #2: The Mountain Lion rock climb!


Obstacle #3: How long can I sit on hot cement dare!


Obstacle #4: The rope of trickiness!


Obstacle #4: Smiling while traversing the sideways cyclone!



On the 5th, it was again another beautifully warm day here in our little part of the world so Karen and I had a short impromptu playdate at our local park/water park! Craig loved the water but Brett and Logan steered clear. So then it was over to the playground area. The boys played and played, although it was awfully crowded so we didn't stay for too long. One of the things I treasure most is how close we live to Scott, Karen and the boys. It makes playdates like this one so doable! I'm very grateful. Now if only everyone I loved lived only 15 minutes away! :o) Life is good.

No comments: