Brooke & Reese's Birthday 10.16.11


Birthday girl number one turning the big 7!

Birthday girl number 2 turning the big 4!

Logan clearly enjoying the cupcake...I mean, with chocolate, you really can't go wrong.

Logan chose a turtle for his project...he did such a great job on the spots, didn't he?

Karen and I taking advantage of being at a pottery place to complete some projects of our own!

The girls' party this year was at a local pottery place.  So, we had pizza for lunch, cupcakes for dessert, then it was time for presents, and painting.  The kids did a great job of painting...all so concentrated and clear on what they wanted.  They were doing so great, in fact, that I had the chance to paint a platter of my own and then had Logan put his hand prints on it.  Unfortunately, during the firing process the platter cracked a little around the edges, but the company gave it to me for free.  They were so cool about it.  Unfortunately, a couple weeks after we were there they went out of business.  I'm glad we were able to enjoy the place while it was still around.  And a very happy birthday to two of the sweetest little girls I know!

No comments: