The Fair 8.28.11


So many years spent in this barn!  They didn't have these cool banners when I was showing, but other than that, it's mostly the same.

I love how much Logan loves goats...most days I don't necessarily miss having animals...the waking up early to milk the goats, the mucking out of stalls, the lugging of water buckets from the faucet to the pens...but when we visit the fair and I see how much Logan loves the animals, I think how much fun we would have if we lived on a farm.  I guess we will just have to get our fix by visiting fair after fair after fair!! :o)

Logan played a water shooting game and he won!!  He chose this very cute puppy!  Score!

And of course we had to indulge in some fair food...chicken and potatos for Logan, and a classic fair burger for me!  Oh, and milkshakes as well.  :o)

I'm not sure if this was Logan's mean face or what, but he really did like the ducks.  He thought they were way cool. 

Another summer, another visit to the best fair around.  Logan's first day of school was just a couple days away, so we jumped in the car and headed to the fair.  We had a fantastic time seeing all the animals, playing games, going on rides, and eating delicious fair food!!  We even walked away with a couple of souvenirs!  It was a great day of fair fun!

No comments: