Thanksgiving Part IV

Grandma and Logan working on the base of the snowman.
Logan said, "I'll get the arms!" And ran over to the tree and came back with these great arms.
Logan and his new friend, Megabott.
It was really one of the best Thanksgivings!

I thought this was a great pictures of Shane, Kim, and Jeff.

After we ate and had a chance to clean up, Mom, Logan, Shane, and I headed out to play in the snow and build a snowman. It was that perfect kind of snow that packs just right and the snowman came along quite nicely. I have to say, my mom is an excellent snowman maker. And Logan was eager to help. As Mick and Cheryl were leaving we got into a snowball fight...so fun! I'm thrilled that they were able to join us for Thanksgiving. I couldn't be more thankful for my family and the memories we continue to make. Life is good.



No comments: