Logan and Norman 12.7.10

I'm I a lucky lady or what?
These days this is Logan's idea of a cool picture.

Norman with the love of his life, Sally. ;o)


Today was Logan's picture day at school, and I couldn't resist taking a couple pictures of both my boys with him so dressed up. I can't believe they are both 5 now. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant right after we bought a brand new puppy. At first I thought this was the worst possible idea. Who voluntarily chooses to have a new puppy and a new born??? However, it couldn't have worked out better. Norman has always been so fantastic with Logan, even when he was a new born. So patient. So willing to put up with whatever Logan dished out. And now that Logan is older, he does such a great job of helping my take care of Norman. It's the quintessential boy and his dog friendship. I love it. Life is good.

No comments: