Santa Part II 12.5.10

The boys enjoying their candycanes after visiting with Santa.
I really liked this beautiful blue and white themed tree this year.

My attempt at getting our picture taken together...ummm, better luck next time.

I loved this sign. I might have to purchase it for myself next year.

Logan loved pretending to play this old organ.


After visiting with Santa, the boys got their candycanes and we headed to the rest of the nursery to check out all the decorations. Once again there was beautiful trees all decorated with different themes, Santas everywhere, decor for houses, and overall, a winter wonderland. As long as Logan is up for it, I will bring him here every year. What I love the most is the nursery is on the way to his preschool and for months before Christmas and months after, as we drive by he says, "It's Santa's house!" Life is good.


No comments: