Lights of Christmas Part I 12.20.10

The mountain scene has always been one of my favorites.
Logan saw him and said, "It's Frosty!" I'm so glad he's past the stage fright when it comes to characters and such.

I love attending the lights of Christmas with my little man.

One happy, cold boy.

I thought this crab was way cool.



After celebrating our Christmas together, Mom, Kim, Shaneo, Logan, and I headed to the Lights of Christmas. I think this year was the best yet. We didn't get rained on and it was nice and cold. The lights were as breathtaking as ever. Logan really got into this year. He wanted to see absolutely everything and because we went pretty early in the evening, the crowds were pretty minimal. We spent a good couple hours there and by the end I think we were all feeling good about what we saw and getting cold enough to want to call it a night. It was a great evening. Life is good.

No comments: