A Party with Friends 12.4.10

Our little group of moms and our youngens...except for Heidi's son Ian.
Kate and Beth

Amanda and Stephanie

Amanda with 2 of her 3 adorable kids.

The D family...Stephanie, Eva, Mark, and Jacob.



It was time for the annual Christmas party thrown by my dear friends John and Beth. These guys and their kids hold such a dear spot in my heart. They have had a lot of crap thrown their way and yet they continue to be optimistic and upbeat and they never shy away from opening up their hearts and home to all their friends and family. Every December they throw just a warm, fun, and fantastic Christmas party. I love it! And I wouldn't miss it for anything. It's such a great chance to catch up with a host of my other friends that I don't get to see nearly enough. It was a great night full of friends, laughter, kids running around, food, and drinks. Thanks John and Beth for putting this together again. I hope you know how much we all appreciate it. We love you guys. Life is good.

No comments: