PillowPet 11.1.10




One of the gifts I gave Logan this year for his birthday was a turtle PillowPet. You see he had been asking for a dolphin PillowPet for a while and I was under the impression that you could only get them online or from a PillowPet vendor in the mall. So, I jumped online to order one and sure enough they were sold out of the dolphin. So, step two I send my lovely TA Karissa down to the closest mall over the weekend to get this special pet. Unfortunately, she was unable to get a dolphin because they were also sold out, so she got a turtle instead and it was most expensive than the price I was quoted. I wasn't too happy, but what are you gonna do. I figured if he really didn't like it, we'd take it back. But, lo and behold, he couldn't have been happier and has since slept with it every night. And I have to say, they really are quite soft. (And I won't focus on the fact that the day after I gave it to Logan I was at Target, about ten minutes from my house where I found none other than a dolphin PillowPet and it was about ten dollars cheaper than what I spent. Oh balls!) Life is good with a cozy pet....even if it didn't turn out quite the way I had originally planned.

No comments: