Christmas Lights Going Up 12.4.10

Luckily it was an absolutely beautiful day...perfect for the hanging of Christmas lights.
Anne and Brady played a little kickball...please ignore the very dirty car in the background!

Once Darrick had finished, he let Brady go up on the roof. I think he was thrilled. :o)


Yet again, my dear friends Darrick, Anne, and their little boy Brady (their oldest boy Tommy was at a birthday party) came over this year to help me put up my outside Christmas lights. I couldn't imagine not having Christmas lights up and I also couldn't imagine climbing up on my roof to hang them myself. (No thank you.) This year I was unprepared. I had forgotten that last year Darrick and I threw away a bunch of my old clips that were pretty useless, and I didn't resupply. Luckily sweet Anne was willing to run to the store to get more clips while Darrick and I got started on the lights. Love you guys. Can't wait for next year! ;o) Life is good.

No comments: