Santa Part I 12.5.10


Shane and Santa

Logan and Santa...look at that good smile.

Whispering all his heart's desires.

Santa asking Logan if he's been a good boy this year.



This was the best year for Santa yet. After waiting in line for about an hour (which I give major credit to Logan and Shane for not completely losing it during that long wait), Shane got to Santa first and was quick to jump up next to him, smile for a picture, and then he was outta there. Santa, on the otherhand, had a different idea. He stopped Shane from just running away and they had a long talk. It was so cool. After seeing that, I realized why it was taking so long to see Santa...he was actually taking the time to talk to each and every kid. I was so appreciative. Next it was Logan's turn. He got right up there and smiled like a brave big boy. Then he leaned in to whisper what he wanted. It was so sweet the way he leaned in so close to tell Santa all his ideas. Then Santa asked if Logan was going to bed on time or if he tried to stay up late. Logan looked at me, smiled, and said that sometimes he does do that. So Santa told him to listen to his mom and go to bed on time. It was precious. As he hoped down from Santa's lap and was handed a bright shiny candycane, he ran up to me as proud as can be and said, "Mom, I was so brave this year because I'm 5." Yes you are Logan. :o) I hope Santa brings you everything you wish for. Life is good.

No comments: