Happy Halloween 10.31.10

As Logan and I were waiting for Karen and the boys to meet us, he started playing around with his Wolverine mask. Ah, my boy. You bring me such joy. :o) I simply love your sense of humor.
Logan and Gigi.
We were able to take some pictures by these great trees outside of Grandma Claire's place. I love the fall leaves on the ground.

When we got to Jack and Elsie's we were happy to see our friends, Phoebe, Everett, and Simon there as well. I grew up with their dad and their mom is Logan's daycare provider's (Mari) sister. Such a small world.
Logan as Wolverine. Craig as Captain America. Shane as Luigi. Such fantastic costumes with great colors this year.


Happy Halloween everyone! Logan and I started our day by meeting Karen, Craig, and Brett at a local church where they do a "Trunk or Treat" extravaganza. Everyone who wants to makes a big circle with the trunks of their cars and decorates them in any and every fashion. It was a wonderful way to start our Halloween and I'm so grateful for everyone who took so much time and effort to dec their trunks out. I was really quite impressed with all the decorations. And how great was it that they seemed to be having just as much fun, if not more, than all the kids. Logan sure got a kick out of it. From there it was off to Grandma Claire's, then to Elsie and Jack's, then to my parents, and finally to Mick and Cheryl's. It was a very fun evening. I simply love Halloween. Life is good when you're haunted!!! :o)

No comments: