Family Christmas Part I 12.20.10

Uncky Mike and Logan wrestling.
I love this picture of Shane and Logan.

Mike with one of his gifts...could be Top Gear Season 13. :o)

Jeff opening something...????

Me taking a picture of Kim taking a picture...that's good stuff, right?

Because Mike and I share custody of Logan, we don't always get to spend Christmas day together, so this year, my family celebrated Christmas a bit early. It actually worked out really well. We all got to sleep in a bit, it was on a Monday and a non-holiday day so everything was open. (this of course equaled Starbucks for me) I always have such fun with my family and I really do cherish how close we all are. We had a wonderful Christmas full of love and laughter and a few presents and pictures thrown in for good measure. We also have a lovely Christmas dinner (thanks Mom) and ended the day by going to The Lights of Christmas. Perfection. Life is good.



No comments: