Christmas Extravaganza Part II 12.15.10

Craig opening his CARS extravaganza as Logan eyes the goodies...er, looks on sweetly. :o)
Karen and her Starbucks extravaganza.

Logan with his new "awesome" Transformers coloring/activity book.

Brett with his new "oof, oof."

Norman with his new present. He was one happy pups.


After our Santa extravaganza and dinner and pictures, we exchanged gifts. I chose to go for a favorite things route this year. Karen got Starbucks, Craig got CARS, and Brett got a puppy. Logan, Norman, and I were also given lovely things. Logan got a bunch of very cool things like books, magnets, cars, and games; Norman got a new Mr. Roper, and I got a lovely new reversable black/red puffy vest. It was one of the best extravaganza's ever; although I think I say that every year! Thanks again lovely friends for your company and your generosity. Life is good.

No comments: