Playdate with Wyatt 7.15.10

Logan and Wyatt...this must be the agreed upon position to sit for driving cars.
Peyton and Logan on the swings.

The kids all took turns driving Wyatt's four wheeler.

Josie have such fun outside in her bouncy chair.

And popsicles for dessert. :o)


Today Logan and I headed up north to visit our friends Donna, Wyatt, and sweet little Josephine. Donna was also watching another little girl named Peyton who Logan knows because her dad works with Mike. It was a beautiful summer day spent with great friends. Donna is one of the kindest, most giving friends I know. I always have such fun when we get together and Logan absolutely loves Wyatt. For years Donna has been giving us Wyatt's clothes as he outgrows them. I figure that woman has saved me millions over the years. :-) Anyway, it was a great day and I had a wonderful time playing with my new camera and taking a lot of pictures of all those little cuties. Thanks Donna for a great day!

No comments: