Garage Sale 8.7.10




This weekend we threw a garage sale at my grandma's house. Grandma is now in an assisted living facility and there's just no way for her to have everything she had on the farm with her. So, Mom has been working her tail off trying to get stuff together for a garage sale. Since Logan and I were going to be there helping out any way I thought why not try to get rid of some of our stuff as well! I don't think I'm much of a pack rat and yet I'm amazed at how much stuff I have collected over the years. So, after three car loads down to Grandma's, we were ready to go. The first day went great and we sold a lot of stuff, but the second day we got simply poured on so we finished early and called it good. Logan still had fun running around in the rain and he even paused to catch some in his mouth. :o) Life is good, even in the rain!

No comments: