Ooops 8.28.10

Not the most flattering picture of me...I'm swollen dammit!
Close up of the stitches.

Okay, so for the most part, this blog is all about Logan. But I couldn't not blog about my little mishap. For the past couple years I had been wanting to get this tattoo, the Chinese characters for faith, hope, and love. Well, a few weeks back Becky and I started talking about tattoo's and how she wanted one too. Then we got Kara in on it as well and we planned a Friday night adventure...we were all getting tattoos, then dinner and a night to remember. So, the girls decided that since I had already gotten a tattoo before, I should be the one to go first. So, I show Saul (our great tattoo guy) what I want and where I want it and we begin. He had me on a bar stool and started in the middle of my back and started working his way up. Well he finished the first one in what felt like a matter of seconds. Then he started in on the second symbol and it hurt just a hair bit more. Then I started to feel a little clammy and sick to my stomache and the next thing I know, I'm waking up on the floor of the tattoo parlor with Saul holding me and Becky on the phone with 911. See, when I passed out I landed hard, on my head on the concrete floor. So, the EMT's arrive and through my nauseous haze I realized they were the best looking guys, umm, ever, so I'm not embarrassed or anything. Anyway, turns out I was fine except for the fact that I had split my head open and was going to have to go to the emergency room and get stitches. A couple hours and 8 stitches later, I was on my way. Poor Becky and Kara, this was definitely not the night we had in mind. Now I just have to decide if I want to go back and get it finished. Eeesck!!!! Life is good?

No comments: