Island Fun 8.19.10

Karen's attempt to ensure her stocks in Starbucks continue to rise over the years! ;o) Just kidding, I set my empty coffee on the ground and Brett was nice enough to pick it up for me.
The boys on the boat looking for a jellyfish.

If this kid doesn't have the good life, I don't know who does.

Don't ya just love Craig's facial expression in this one...almost looks like he landed on the tree all wrong. :o)

My ever so happy water dog!!!


Logan and I got a lovely invitation to go out to the island to play with Karen, Craig, Brett, Bill, and Jolene. We brought Norman as well and man was he a happy camper. It was a little chilly, but that didn't stop us from spending some quality time at the beach, Norm even went for a swim. :o) Then it was a delicious dinner of freshly caught crab, salad, bread, and wine. All eaten outside of course!! Oh so good. It was a lovely way to spend a lazy summer day. We need to get out there more often. {Hint, hint Karen!!} ;o) Life is good!

No comments: