Evergreen State Fair 8.30.10

Shane and I in front of the "meateaters".
The T-Rex was spectacular.

Logan and Shane with their new toys.

Shane and Mom with a draft horse.

Fair food...oh....so....good!


Off to the fair we go! Growing up this was my favorite fair and this year I was really excited to go and bring Logan since they were having a dinosaur exhibit! Needless to say, it did not disappoint. In fact, they were so big and loud and lifelike that Logan refused to go anywhere near the meateaters! Luckily we convinced him to sneak around them so that he could get to the other side and participate in all the kid activities they had to offer. So, after the dino exhibit it was off to the horses and then a delicious fair lunch...we had chicken nuggets, fries, pizza, taco salad, corndogs, and gyros (that was between five of us, so we weren't that piggy). So good! Then it was off to all the animal barns. Logan and Shane are both such animal lovers that they could have spent hours just hanging with the animals and of course Kim, Mom, and I are right there with them. Next it was time for dessert and then a couple games and then we were off. Because I was still getting over my ridiculous accident, I told the gang that we probably should only stay for a couple hours...ummm, yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. FIVE hours later, we start to head home. What can I say...that dang fair just lures me in every time. I can't wait for next year. Life is good.

No comments: