Blueberries Galore 7.27.10

Loganberry ready to pick blueberries.
What a great group of pickers.

One for me, one for the bucket. Two for me, one for the bucket. Three for me, one for the bucket....

Oh so delicious berries of blue.

Logan and I and our haul of blueberries.


Today's summer adventure was to a local blueberry farm with Jolene, Lauren, Karen, Craig, and Brett. We all picked lots and lots of blueberries and became experts. Although, I'm pretty sure Logan did more eating then picking. He kept telling the other kids, "Woe, look how much my momma picked." And then he'd look down at his own bucket and wonder why it wasn't getting filled up. Shocking when they're all going into your mouth. :o) I look forward to freezing most of them and having them on my morning oatmeal. Ooooh, delicious. It was a great place full of many different kinds of blueberries (who knew) and a play area for the kids and lots of goodies to eat. Jolene even all bought the kids a classic blueberry pickin' book, Blueberries for Sal. So sweet. It was another fantastic summer day doing something new and taking advantage of our local hot spots. :o) Life is good.

No comments: