Mother's Day 5.9.10

Mike, Jeff, and Kim
Mom and Grandma

Logan and I

Dad and Shaneo

The mom's!!!!!


Oh how I love Mother's Day! I love everything about it. I love that it's a day to honor the mother's in your life. I love that it's a day where it really doesn't matter what you do, it matters who you spend your time with. I love that it happens in the Spring so 9 times out of 10 we get to do something outside. I love that it reminds me how lucky I am. That I have such an amazing mother and that I was blessed to be Logan's mom. It's just a great day no matter how you slice it. This year, Dad, Mom, Grandma, Jeff, Kim, Shane, Mike, Logan, and I decided to head to a quaint town close by and do lunch and then check out the local shops. It also happens to be right on the water so we were able to see boats, seagulls, and the boys had a great time peering over the edge of the dock (making me incrediably nervous in the process) to look for fish. Lunch was delicious and since it was a special occasion we all splurged on dessert. We were all able to get together and with our family that just doesn't happen every time with work schedules and life schedules. And there's just something magical that happens when the whole family gets together. Everyone was just on (if that makes sense). Thanks everyone for helping to make my Mother's Day absolutely perfect! And to all you mom's out there...cheers! You all amaze me. Life is so good being a mom!

1 comment:

Stacey B said...

Amy - what a beautiful blog you have here. Logan is incredible. Thanks for following my Bachelor/Bachelorette blog. That show is such a great escape from the normal world, right? Have a great weekend coming up.
-Stacey B