Curling 3.27.10

Just like the Olympics!! :-)
Good form Gina!

I was the one lefty in our group...this makes me special, right? ;-)

Julie filmed the whole thing. I'm sure we looked like pros.


Leaving the restuarant...Darrick was feeling no pain.


So, for our March Harem event, Julie and Matt totally came through with the idea of going curling!! That's right, curling. Who would have thought that we had a place to go curling so close. Needless to say, it was one of the most fun activities I've ever participated in. We were given lots of instructions, we practiced our moves (and let me just mention, ice = slippery), and then we had a friendly little game. I'm telling you, curlers need to be in good shape. I was sore the next day. :-( Afterwards, we grabbed a quick drink there then headed out to lunch. It was a fantastic way to spend a Saturday. And I was reminded yet again how fortunate I am to have such terrific friends! Thanks guys, for another memorable Harem event. Life is good.

No comments: