PSC 3.14.10

Logan was so excited!!
Kim and Shaneo in front of Kim's favorite dinosaur...Triceratops.
Logan in the footprint of a Platypus.
This mirror/bug display was really cool.

Logan in the kid area practicing his driving skills.


Ever since I took Logan to the science museum in the big city for his 3rd birthday (a year and a half ago) he's been talking about going back to "da dinosaur museum". So, on a typical wet March Sunday in the northwest, I loaded up my little boy, my sister, and my nephew and we headed to the big city. We had such fun...it brings me so much joy to have Logan so interested in a place where not only he has fun, but he learns as well. I think we played with just about any and everything we could get our hands on. Also, there was a snake lady there that day, so the boys got to learn a lot about snakes. I have to say, our favorite part by far though was the dinosaur display. So cool. Life is good when you can learn and have fun.

No comments: