Tulip Season 4.11.10

I had to get the purple and gold together for my Vikings!
Grandma and Mom

Logan, Mom, Grandma, and Shaneo

These dark purple one's are some of my favorites.

Kim and Shaneo in a sea of red!


It's a tradition. One that I hope will continue for years and years and years. Grandma, Mom, Kim, Shaneo, Logan, and I all gather at our beautiful tulip fields and smell, see, touch (no, no Logan), and marvel over these beautiful flowers. Every year I'm amazed at the colors, the sheer amount of flowers, and the farmers who mastermind the fields. It never fails to be very crowded, which is fine, everyone should be able to enjoy this sight, but it still makes it a bit difficult, especially with Grandma's walker. Nevertheless, we not only toured the beds that were arranged, but we also headed out into the fields (Grandma too)! The boys always have so much fun running around the fields and trying "not" to get dirty! Oh boys! Honestly, the pictures don't do it justice. The fields really are quite amazing. One of these years I would love to take a helicopter tour of the fields. Can you imagine? Good times. Life is good.

No comments: