Easter Morning 4.4.10

Something to entice the Easter bunny.
I guess it worked. :-)

Logan's new Batman costume from the Easter bunny. :-)


My daper young man.


Happy Easter!!! This year we really got into the spirit of Easter, both the religious element of it and also the bunny element. Logan is getting such a fantastic education at preschool, both the ABC's of it all and the religious aspect of it. So, as we're driving in the car Logan starts telling me about Jesus and how the rock was there and couldn't have moved and then it did and Jesus was gone. He says to me, "It's magic Momma!" It was so sweet and I love that he's learning about the Lord. So, the night before Easter we put food out for the Easter bunny. Logan also wanted me to wake him up when the Easter bunny came. It's so fun to see him so into it all. Life is good.

No comments: