Firemen at the park 3.30.10

Logan loves this slide...who wouldn't?
Pierce was so brave on this spinning thing...I would have lost my lunch for sure. :-)

Kara and Sam...he's getting so big!


Logan and Pierce :-)


With Spring Break in full swing, Kara and I decided to take the boys to one of our local parks. The weather was a bit chilly, but unless we're looking at a complete downpour, living in the Northwest requires you to get used to murky weather if you want to spend any time outside. :-) It was only after we met up that we realized we had dressed all the boys in bright yellow firemen jackets. It was perfect. We spent about an hour there. I think the boys would have played longer, but we mom's were getting a bit chilly. It was great fun though and it reminded me how much I love spending time with Kara and the boys (and Jonathan too, of course.) Hopefully, this summer we'll have loads of playdates. Thanks for a fun afternoon Kara (and for providing snacks! Brilliant I say!) Life is good.

No comments: