What we do when we stay home sick 4.14.10

We watch the garbage man do his thing.
We play on the computer.

We color.


We nap.


We read.


After a fun-filled Spring Break, Logan apparently was partying it up too much and got sick. He's had a darn cough for about a month now and last night it got really bad. Neither of us slept much at all, so I called in sick so we could stay home, get better, and sleep. It's so hard to size up in the middle of the night if Logan is sick enough for me to keep him home. Today I was really glad I did because even though he played and seemed good, he desperately needed sleep. He was still coughing a lot by the evening so I called in sick again and as it turns out we had a great night sleep that night, so it really wasn't necessary. Oh well, live and learn. Life is good when you can stay home when you're not feeling well.

No comments: