Celebrating the last day of 2012 with an extravaganza 12.31.12

With our schedules so busy, Karen and I ended up scheduling our annual Christmas Extravaganza today, on the last day of 2012.  We hosted this year and as always, we had a wonderful time celebrating with our friends.  We got the annual picture of the boys in front of the tree.  I'm not sure why, but this year especially, I felt like the boys looked so grown up in front of the tree.  Gifts were exchanged, memories were made, laughs were had.  And here's to a terrific 2013.  I can't think of a better way to wrap up 2012!  Happy New Year everyone!
 Brett opening his gifts with the help of big brother.
 Logan was thrilled to receive his new video game from our friends.
 Sweet Seahawks fan Craig.
 My perfect new dish towel!
 I got the idea for Karen's gift off of Pinterest...sweet, sweet Pinterest.
 Our growing, wonderful big boys.
Them from '09, but what feels like just a blink of the eye!

No comments: