Pre-Fourth of July Party 7.3.11

The crab hunt was on!
Linda and her girls.


We love spending time at the beach.


Yes, we were attempting to get all the kids in the air at once...ummm, well...


Love my all American boy!



Practically every year Logan and I spend the 4th of July out on the island with our friends. This year, they had a wedding in the family approaching and elected to celebrate the 4th on the 3rd. Well, that certainly didn't deter us...we were game! So on Sunday I loaded up the car, picked up Logan from Mike and this year we got a special treat...Linda, Brooke, and Reese hitched a ride with us as Jason was going to meet them out at the island later! It was so nice to be able to visit with Linda so much. The day was awesome {as usual} with fun to be had everytime we turned around. Our day began with some time spent down at the beach. {I was especially careful this year, as last year on that same beach I dropped my camera in the water and killed it.}

No comments: