Delectable 6.26.11

Would it be wrong of me to ask for one of each?
The boys picke surprisingly quick!

Ummm, yes please!


Good choice Craig.


I think Brett was happy with his chioce! ;o)



After the zoo, as amazing as it sounds, we still had enegry left over so we headed to the cupcake mecca! It's this very cool high end cupcake store and oh my, were they ever so delicious. Let's see if I can remember what everyone had...well, I had the Carrot Walnut, Karen had the Pina Colada, Brett had the Chocolate Chip Mint, Craig had the Red Velvet, and Logan had the Triple Chocolate. HEAVEN! Absolute, heaven! They were filling, fresh, soft, moist, and along with a tall glass of milk, the perfect treat! I so want to go back soon...well, maybe not too soon. my waistline wouldn't approve! Thanks so sharing this place with us Karen. Life is so good and delicious! ;o)

No comments: