Happy Birthday America 7.4.11

Go Logan Go!
Way to go Grandma..lookin' good!


I struggled for what felt like forever and for the life of me I couldn't get our stinkin' kite to stay up, then Jeff pulls up, walks on over, and BAM kite way in the air! {But I'm not bitter!}


Shane definitely takes after his dad in his kite flying abilities!



Happy 4th of July! Today Logan, Norman, and I headed out to Grandma and Papa's house to join them, Uncky Mike, Uncle Jeff, Auntie Kim, Shaneo, and Neiko for some 4th of July fun! It was an absolutely beautiful day with just enough a little breeze that we thought maybe some kite flying was in order! I wasn't having much luck, but Grandma and Uncle Jeff are pros. Then Shane and Logan got in on the action as well and the kites, they were aflyin'.

No comments: