Grandma's Birthday 6.5.11

There's nothing like a picnic at the beach!
How can you not love my parents?


Logan and I and our very cheesy grins! ;o)


"Look Mom! Seaweed!"


Are these guys cool or what?



So, after having a fabulous time at Sophia's birthday party, Logan {who took a quick snooze in the car} and I headed to our second party of the day...an afternoon at the beach to celebrate Grandma's birthday! It was the perfect early summer day to spend at the beach. We had all packed picnic lunches with some brownies for dessert of course, in honor of Grandma! Then it was time to play in the water, search for beach collectables, and relax! Logan and Shane had a great time playing {as always} and even Jeff decided to go for a little dip {I thought he was crazy as the water felt awfully cold to me}. It was such a great way to celebrate Grandma and how much we love her! Can't wait to do it again soon. Here comes summer baby! Life is oh so very good!

No comments: