Puppy Love 5.31.10

As Logan says..."He's my best fwiend."

This year for Memorial Day we stuck close to home and played it really low key. It was nice to just be with my boys and enjoy the long weekend. Logan was LOVIN' Norman today and really wanted their picture together. I had never planned to get a puppy and have a baby within 5 months of each other, but now having Logan and Norman grow up together, I wouldn't have it any other way. We were blessed the day we chose Norman out of that beautiful litter of puppies to come home with us. I couldn't have asked for a better dog. He absolutely adores Logan, and kids in general. He's such a happy dog, loves to be where people are, loves walks, playing with his cousins Neiko and Beau, and talks more than any other dog I know (except maybe Bailey, his mama). Logan is constantly telling Norman how much he loves him and how sweet he is and it melts my heart every time. I love that I'm raising a son who loves animals so much and is so kind to them. Life is good with the best dog ever!!! :-)

No comments: