Happy Birthday Mom 6.6.10

Dad's skipping stance. :-)
Jeff's skipping stance, notice how low he goes...it sure works for him.

My little beach bum.

If I don't say so myself, I'm getting quite good at taking our picture myself. :-)

Seriously, how much do you love my mom? I hope that when I'm her age I am still climbing trees with my grandchildren. Love ya Mom.


Last year for Mom's birthdy we went to the races and oh what fun we had. This year, the weather wasn't suppose to be as nice, but we wanted to get out and do something. So, we stayed local, had a delicious lunch and then went to a nearby beach. It was great. No rain. :-) All the guys enjoyed skipping rocks (Jeff was a master) and Mom, Kim, and I simply enjoyed being all together and at the beach. We stayed for a good hour or so and just as we were heading out the rain set in. We couldn't have timed it better. I think Mom had a great day and enjoyed her gifts, her lunch, and time with her family. I'm only sorry that my brother wasn't able to join us. Next year that guy better get the day off!! :-) Happy Birthday Mom! We love you very much. Life is good when you're with your family celebrating Mom's birthday.

No comments: