Kevin's Home 6.12.10

Logan, Reise, Shane, and Zaylor playing with bubbles.
Sweet, sweet sisters.

Kevin was so patient with all the boys and how much they wanted to wrestle.

Cousins!

My little Marine.


My cousin Kevin is currently serving in the Marines and I am SO proud of him, but miss him very much. This summer he surprised most of us with a visit home, so my aunt and uncle put together a little shindig. It was SO fun. Logan hasn't really been able to spend a lot of time with Kevin and man, he was enthralled. He had such fun playing with all the kids and wrestling with Kevin and trying on his gear. I, loved to see my cousin so happy and doing so well. It was one of those basically impromtu gatherings that memories are made of. The day was gorgeous. The family was in fine form. Good times were had by all. Thanks Mick and Cheryl for hosting. Kevin, we're so proud of you. Be good. Stay safe. We can't wait to see you again soon. Life is good.

No comments: