Bubbles 5.30.10

My little gardener!
Ooooh, but this is so much more fun!

Logan did a lot of catching of bubbles as I blew them.

By the end of the day, we were pros. :-)

He was one happy bubble boy.


My plan today was to be very productive and get all my flower beds weeded, as they desperately needed it. So, as I started to get all my tools ready, I thought, what a great time to give Logan this gift I had been hanging on to since Christmas...his very own gardening tools. He loved them and was very excited to help me. Ummm, yeah, that lasted all of about 10 minutes and he was done. So, I let him persuade me to have some fun instead. Logan wanted to do bubbles and I remembered that I had picked up these bubble wands that I had seen for a long time that make the really big bubbles...you know the ones...they come in the shapes of turtles, flowers, hearts, and such. Anyway, Logan and I decided to break them out today and take them for a test run. Oh what fun. There was a bit of a breeze which helped them to fly and man was it fun to produce such big bubbles. I look forward to using these guys for years to come. Life is good.

No comments: