Harvest Program 10.29.09

I think this song was about a bat. :-)
Logan was so thrilled when our good buddy Pierce started preschool. His mom made his Spiderman costume. Didn't she do a great job?

How cute are they?

The boys enjoying treats after their hard work in the performance. :-)


This year Logan's birthday fell on the same day that his preschool was putting on their Harvest Program. I took the day off and was lucky enough to attend this adorable event with my folks. Thankfully my mom was taking pictures as well because for some reason my camera was not cooperating with me. Dookie! Anywho, the kids were absolutely adorable. Everyone was in their costumes and they all did such a fantastic job of singing and listening to their teachers. No one cried, no one left to go sit with mom and dad. I was so proud of my little man, I wanted to burst. After the singing, we had some delicious snacks and then it was out to lunch with my folks to celebrate Logan's birthday. And then to make the day even sweeter, once we got home Logan went down for a three hour nap. Sweet!!! Life is good with a four year old. Oh, and he was even nice enough to wake me up at 5:15am this morning, which is when he was born. Maybe that's a tradition we don't have to continue?!?!? :-)

No comments: